• Available in 3 sizes at 120 and 240 volt
• Easy peel and stick application
• Etched foil heating element for optimal heat transfer and long life
• Durable silicone/fiberglass cover resists abrasion
• Assembled with a standard 6 ft. HPN cord and plug
Hotstart silicone pad heaters are used for freeze protection, process temperature control, or general temperature increase. They are designed to bond to the exterior surface of a metal fluid container. Typical applications include oil pans, diesel fuel tanks, and hydraulic reservoirs.